Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
sunrunner

Snow crew is ready, w/ new belts

sunrunner
:DThat's where the emergency back-up (craft...)9hp walk behind comes into play:D waiting for a set of V-bar chains for the 6216 w/plow and I use the weight box attachment with two sixty pound sand tubes for traction:D

sunrunner

V-bar chains installed on 6216/plow

Winter shields installed - Don't know how good they work, use'em if you got'em

6216/snowthrower - same set-up: V's and winter shields

Shields have neat clips that just fit into the vents:D:D

sunrunner
Thanks very much - I am on this site(and E-bay) every night after dinner...It is GREAT and very helpful - I will get a pic of the inside of the top on the next sunny day - I live on the Canton/Collinsville line and work in Farmington at the CTWaterfowlTrust - Here's the Sunrunner

Here's my work...

Raise and breed Waterfowl from around the world - Private place but open to the public for small tours(Pics are from last June)

sunrunner
Heavy Slush....

One pass up - LOVING IT...

Pushed a little too fast and hard - blew the blower belt - on the way back

On to #2

Broken belt in front of blower(found out it was an after-marketXX(XX()

Inside shot right

hand driven wiper

Inside shot left

Will be up when SIMPLICITY belt arrives

FastPaul
I didn't get any pics of the 3+" of wet slush here in Ma. But I'll tell you The b-112 With the 16 HP' was throwing that stuff like mad . I was very impressed ,Did my drive and the neighbors too .. And I've had an after market belt on all winter .I did have a problem earlier this winter but I found the pulleys weren't lined up just right ,After fixing that I've had no problem since .I'm running a gator-back belt

sunrunner
Ya, I shouldn't complain too much - It's been used for several years with no trouble^- Did not get to the drive till 330 this afternoon - but wanted to clean up before it froze tonight

ehertzfeld
We got an 1nch and a half of snow, then about a half an inch of ice before it changed to all rain. The temp got up to 50 with heavy down pours, so I let the rain get rid of my snow. It's all gone now, but I do have a lot of "ponds" all over my yard!:D