Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Snow crew is ready, w/ new belts

sunrunner

The Crew - Thanks Biggie for the engine:D

6218 saved for grader/rototiller duty

full stable

sleeping Sunrunner

job well donesm01

Very nice crew you have got there. They look very clean and well taken care of, nice job. It is always nice to see well taken care of equipment.

:DThat's where the emergency back-up (craft...)9hp walk behind comes into play:D waiting for a set of V-bar chains for the 6216 w/plow and I use the weight box attachment with two sixty pound sand tubes for traction:D

I also love those simplicity signs. I drive by a old dealer every day and wish I could get one...

V-bar chains installed on 6216/plow

Winter shields installed - Don't know how good they work, use'em if you got'em

6216/snowthrower - same set-up: V's and winter shields

Shields have neat clips that just fit into the vents:D:D

• 1 month later...
Now I am coveredsm01sm01

Tried it out yesterday with the wind blowing 40 - 50 mph - Comfortable:D Have 1 inch clearance from top of door frame in shed;)

very very nice ... good luck with it i know you'll take great care of it ... and if you could please take a pic of the inside .... thanks ..

Nice looking tractors you have there. All you need now is a snow storm.sm00;) My snow crew of 5 tractors and walking snowblower are waiting for snow too.:O:( Karl

Ok, with your screen name what it is, I expected to seen one. Nice fleet! Oh, I'm in Brooklyn, right off of route 6, so if you need something, let me know.

Thanks very much - I am on this site(and E-bay) every night after dinner...It is GREAT and very helpful - I will get a pic of the inside of the top on the next sunny day - I live on the Canton/Collinsville line and work in Farmington at the CTWaterfowlTrust - Here's the Sunrunner

Here's my work...

Raise and breed Waterfowl from around the world - Private place but open to the public for small tours(Pics are from last June)

Heavy Slush....

One pass up - LOVING IT...

Pushed a little too fast and hard - blew the blower belt - on the way back

On to #2

Broken belt in front of blower(found out it was an after-marketXX(XX()

Inside shot right

hand driven wiper

Inside shot left

Will be up when SIMPLICITY belt arrives

I didn't get any pics of the 3+" of wet slush here in Ma. But I'll tell you The b-112 With the 16 HP' was throwing that stuff like mad . I was very impressed ,Did my drive and the neighbors too .. And I've had an after market belt on all winter .I did have a problem earlier this winter but I found the pulleys weren't lined up just right ,After fixing that I've had no problem since .I'm running a gator-back belt

Ya, I shouldn't complain too much - It's been used for several years with no trouble^- Did not get to the drive till 330 this afternoon - but wanted to clean up before it froze tonight

We got an 1nch and a half of snow, then about a half an inch of ice before it changed to all rain. The temp got up to 50 with heavy down pours, so I let the rain get rid of my snow. It's all gone now, but I do have a lot of "ponds" all over my yard!:D