Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

A/C pics

rsnik

She looks like she is in pretty good shape. I take my mule drive off so that my plow frame doesn't hit is, My plow is home made though. Nice pics, thanks for sharing them Jonathon.

Real nice rig. That kinda cool that it's a variable ,I love the Var. in my b-112 .I like the plow too .Nice find good luck with your new tractor :D:D

rsnik, well, are you going to be able to buy it or has your neighbor decided to keep it? You need to snatch that one up if he isn't going to keep. Very clean looking specimen...

Hello Phil! How are things in Baton Rouge and how fares the Baron Shuttle? There was an A/C 714S for sale in the Baton Rouge Advocate today. &:) Says it's recently restored. &:) I was so impressed with how yours turned out I'm doing the same thing with a 7016H. Painting it all Chevy Engine Red with black console and running boards. Have not bought them yet but I think A/C would look better with the paint job. I hope I sold the seller on keeping it for a while. I need another tractor like a hole in the head. The shed is full and there's tractors under tarps very skillfully blended into the landscape. Like Thompson or somebody says about lost tax revenue "It's not lost, it's still in my pocket". If the seller keeps the tractor it is in his yard, not mine and the money is in my pocket, not his. Great to hear from you and best wishes for the New Year!

quote:
Originally posted by rsnik
Hello Phil! How are things in Baton Rouge and how fares the Baron Shuttle? There was an A/C 714S for sale in the Baton Rouge Advocate today. &:) Says it's recently restored. &:) Like Thompson or somebody says about lost tax revenue "It's not lost, it's still in my pocket". If the seller keeps the tractor it is in his yard, not mine and the money is in my pocket, not his. Great to hear from you and best wishes for the New Year!
Jon, thanks for the warm reception. All is well in Baton Rouge, Trust it is also in MA. The Baron is alive and well but I am doing a bearing and shaft replacement on the mower which has raised some puzzling questions.

I am with you about keeping the money in your pocket. Maybe you can get him interested in the club so that you can enjoy it without actually having to own it.dOd I sure would hate to see such a fine specimen go to someone who doesn't appreciate its significance and history.8C As for the 714S, where is it listed in the Advocate? I have looked all ove the classifieds but can not find.sm02 I must be blind.8D Please PM me.