Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Jeep Mowers

SimpleTom

I am sure many of you have seen these before. As far as I know there are two companys that built mowers that looked like Jeeps. First is a Struck. It is the smaller of the two and it turns from a pivot in the middle.

Next is the Roof. It looks more like a Jeep and can in fact have a passnger or two.

Yesterday I was browsing the web and came across a guy who had one that was slightly modified (just enough in my opinion).

I have got to find me a Roof!! Tom

I need one of the Roof models to strut around the infield in.^ Boy they'd be able to spot me then wouldn't they.8D:D

I know were there is one of those roofs. It's not in great shape, but if I remember right, it's all there. Oh he wont part with it, I already asked.:(

Hey SimpleTom, Thanks for positng up the Struck mini jeep photos, I had forgotten about that machine. I have seen a Roof Palimino (jeep) and the later Roof 60 which is the Palimino minus the body and passenger seat (I was told the palimino was killed off due to liability issues). For current day production mini-jeeps chek out http://eastcoastminiclassics.com/ They have some really neat stuff.