Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Big Ten . Lights

FastPaul

thought lights would be nice on the Big Ten .I had an original rear light. I made the bracket .Dose anyone have a Pic of the original rear bracket I also put the original back rest back on

Looks good!!! You always do great work and I am always sure to check out your projects. Thanks for sharing.^ I don't know what the rear bracket looks like though sorry:(

Very nice Paul, is that Gold trim molding on the fenders? You think we don't see these things. LOL!!! Looking real sharp, you can deliver it to my house tomorrow night if you would like. Heck I'll even meet you half way.

Hi Paul, You sure do a nice job. Hope our 416 converted to a 410 comes out even close, My son really enjoys the time we have spent on it. I only get out to his garage once every couple of weeks, but we get to do it together, and that is the best. Thanks Dave Sr.

Paul You do a great job with these tractors, this one is outstanding! How do you paint all those parts and never seem to get any on your floor, let us in on your setup.

Hey Paul, On your next tractor have your son cam-cord you during the build, step by step, make it a school project,( he'll get an A) then burn a bunch of dvd discs, that will be the next best ten bucks I spend at this site!

I'll buy a copy of that, Although all of us would have to play the DVD in slow motion in order to see what he is doing. LOL!!!