Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
FastPaul

More Yellow Tractors ( Early B-10s)

FastPaul
Got another B-10 and it came with a (parts tractor) too. The good one has a 5 year old rebuilt original motor, It runs perfect. The BGB is junk ,I think I can fix it :D The other parts tractor Is a little rough and the guy had no history on it .Something to tinker with ,It seems to be all there except the battery More parts and another runner:D I'm going to have to add on to the stable pretty soon if these things don't stop popping up

SimpleTom
All I see is yellow! How many A/Cs does that make? Nice shift knob. My aunt and uncle used to work at Schlitz. I still have a Schlitz Malt Liquor Bull head tap handle. Don't think it would make a good shift knob though due to the horns. :O:OXX( Tom

skunkhome
quote:
Originally posted by Roy
Paul, you trying to corner the market???? Love the wooden seat and arm rests on the one tractor. :)
Yeh, that looks like the tractor you have to ride when you have been naughty.:O You could drive a few nails up through the back side and make it really punishing. B)

B-16_IC
What?wah In the last few months you have bought and brought home more B-series than I have seen around here in all my 31 yrs!sm06 Oh well, at least they are finding an excellant home!:D Carry on Paul!dOd

bsggsb
Paul, Down here in Alabama the AC/Simplicity is practically non-existent. If I would have known that I would have brought more w/me!! If you ever want/need to part with a good one let me know.

FastPaul
quote:
Originally posted by ehertzfeld
Ok Paul, so how many does that make???? By my count, you must be up to around 20, right???
Ok Elon I think I have enough to keep me busy for a while now .I just have a hard time letting one get by me .It can be very addicting ,as we all know !! Heres a few pics all the good ones are in the stable and the parts are outside