Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
joshuaareed

A good trade

joshuaareed
I have had an old wheel horse hanging around the garage for a while, kinda a back up plow tractor. Well a friend of mine really wanted it bad, so I asked him what he had to trade me for it. His answer was a Go Cart and a 7112H. I told him it was a deal. I have already got the go cart and fixed some minor things on it. Got it running and told my kids about it, they were ex tactic. I will pick up the 7112H tomorrow. I have already seen the 7112 and it is in good shape with a complete 48" mowing deck. I don't think I made out bad. Here is some pics of my son on the go cart just having a great time. He is 6 and he told me I was the best dad in the world today. I am doing the best I can to give my kids the things that I never had, but always wanted.

4xbill
That is awesome. You gotta love the look on your sons face. It looks like he just hit the lottery. Too bad Dad probably doesn't fit in it:( LOL Does that thing have a swing arm suspension in the back???:O

mooseman3210
great josh makes you feel good to be able to do those kind of things . I think you and i have had this discussion allot but i think that there is something to be said for the way they used to do stuff in the old days . barter and trade is always the way to go people put to much emphasises on money good find .. Puff that chest out and be proud . you deserve it

stevenj
quote:
Originally posted by joshuaareed
I don't think I made out bad. Here is some pics of my son on the go cart just having a great time. He is 6 and he told me I was the best dad in the world today.
[img]/club2/attach/joshuaareed/90.jpg[/img]

Trade a Wheelhorse for a Simplicity 7112H - Zero dollars Throw in a go-cart for the kid - Zero dollars. Being told that you are the best dad in the world - Priceless I'd say that you definitely got the better part of the deal. dOddOd

country
Couldn't ask for anything better. I can't wait to see the smile on my 6 year old's face when I get his little tractor finished (hopefully he'll still be 6, I've been working on it for a year!) I routinely browse on-line classifieds for these types of things for my kids to enjoy, since I have a similar situation. I try to get them some of things I never got.