Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

ac620

cuda70

ok guys heres pics of my ac620 with the vangaurd 23hp briggs.also the power steering and the 42in loader.because i need a bigger tractor im going to sell it.i hate to but have to.
it also has a 60in mower deck

looks great .. to bad you have to sell it hopefully you can get someone from here buy it so it stays in the family kinda sorta .. good luck with it .. and good job on the steering .....

thank you mooseman actually it was real easy for the powersteering just used a charlynn steering valve and a 2 way ram whole job from start to finish only took 5hrs. steering valve bolts to the frame its so easy to do.bucket loader i just built it from steel we had at the shop.i did copy another loader from a kobotta thats how i built the loader.the hyd pump runs the loader and ps.plus the front pto runs the hyd pump and mower deck.its a double pully pto.i just cant believe that most guys make a big project of powersteering for these tractors its just so easy to install.

• 1 month later...
I just saw this post and was wondering how you added the second pulley to the clutch. I assume it turns with the engine and is not clutched.

jim i bought a new front pto with 2 pullys on it from surpluscenter mooseman ide like to get $5000.00 for it plus i have a lot of goodies that go with it