Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
FastPaul

B-10 gone through, Ready for snow

FastPaul
Started last night .replaced the BGB that was junk. A hole day today, Tuned up the steering replaced the drive shaft, when i took it apart there was a hydro pulley on the BGB end ? go figure I had to take the motor out because there was only one bolt holding the angle piece that supports the rear axle pivot and that was loose to. I also put a newer grill on because the old one was kina messed up This tractor really needed some attention. I got it all back together all fluids changed and everything in working order. It runs great I'll have to give it a try tomorrow, The weather man says 10 to 14 starting tomorrow am.

joshuaareed
Looking real good, I need to save up for a FDT. I am getting jeolous of all you guys with nice looking FDT's. My day will come, I am sure. I think I need to brighten up my garage with a little yellow paint, ya know.

mooseman3210
i still think fast Paul has a garage some were with bout 500 of these things and every couple of weeks he pulls another one out and rebuilds it .. maybe he has all of them i can't seem to find one ??? looks good Paul can't wait to see it done ...

country
Patience? I think that's the wrong kind. A guy that can tear down, repair, and reassemble one of these tractors in 1 day doesn't need more patience, he needs more patients (more tractors to work on!).