Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Ct winter fun

ehertzfeld

Well after looking over my fallen tree branch, "see post in coffee shop" I started to get motivated to go out and plow. To my surprise, Melanie got dressed and came out with me. So I set her up in the B112 so she would have the nice warm cab. It took her a long time to get used to the hydro, but she finally got used to it. I hopped on the diesel and went to town. "not literaly":D We only got around 7 inches, but it was very wet and heavy. I first tried to use the landlord, but it got clogged after the first two feet. Oh well. Here we are having fun. The first few are from the seat of the diesel.

This one of Melanie is at one of our neighbors house. That is their pup. He loves the snow!:D

Looks like were gonna get her hip deep into this tractor thing yet. I love that pink hat too Melanie. Nice touch. Elon, I thought you had another cab for the diesel. Nice shots though. Wish I had some snow down here for awhile. Been too long since we've had tractor time in the snow around here.

Very nice pictures Elon. :Dsm01Looks like you had alot of FUN. Oh and Dave i like the hat too lol. I had the b110 out today. took me an hour or 2 to get it ready; oil change, full tank of fresh gas, tire chains, gas shut off, and best of all...That sears plow i got off you. it had to make a lift rod ot of a set of small old tirechains but yeah my idea worked until i got it to the drive and started to plow...then it snapped...lol...well i went and made a new one. Mom took some pics at the end of "TRACTOR TIME IN SNOW". Im gonna post them in here too.:D Now for some random smiliesss...:(:D8D:(:O:(!B)CXX(:I}:):o)8sm02sm00{}

Too wet to blow? Looks like it pushed good though. Good to see you had fun, and it's not my fault you had to do it, I drove through no snow falling for the past 3 days so I know it didn't come to you from my country.:D

quote:
Originally posted by D-17_Dave
Wish I had some snow down here for awhile. Been too long since we've had tractor time in the snow around here.
As much fun as it might have been I would rather it be warm and you could have this snow stuff instead.

quote:
As much fun as it might have been I would rather it be warm and you could have this snow stuff instead.
Yeah me too. i just want warm weather so I can start a restoreation project on my yeoman or b110.

i love the long stack on the tractor Dad said that he is going to be putting one on this tractor we are doing now .. i am starting to really like the way they look on thease things i just hope that he runs it out of the other muffler as well . gotta love pics with snow ....

quote:
Looks like were gonna get her hip deep into this tractor thing yet.
Yeah right!:D
quote:
Elon, I thought you had another cab for the diesel.
Nope, just am using three. Two on the blowers, and one for the B112. As much as I love the cabs, it is nice to be out in the elements with out restrictions.

quote:
Originally posted by onefeather
Gee Elon, That driveway didn't look that long in the summer, when I picked up the parts. Have fun
It always looks longer in the winter when your out in the cold plowing.:D

"As much as I love the cabs, it is nice to be out in the elements with out restrictions" i sorta agree, had a cab on my b12 for a season. the increase in the noise and the relative confinement, I decided i would rather go cabless.

quote:
Originally posted by Roy
Elon, Kudos to Mel for helping. :) I can't even get OWHN to mow. :(
Thanks Roy:Dsm04!