Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

MA Fun in Snow w/ B-110

cojo92

We got like 6 inches of the "white stuff" overnight and is still falling. I couldnt get the Yeoman to run low or idle and it was running to loud and way to fast, so i tried to get the B110 going. If only i had a front PTO pulley i could have just snowblowed but i do so i put on the old sears suberbin plow that i got off Elon a few weeks ago for my 3416. It is warped and i didnt have the right lift rod so i did my best at making do of what i had/have. Here are some pics my mom took at the end of my "winter fun". Well I took these this morning...

Mom took these...

You look like you had a good time Mike. Your mom got some good pics. Looks like you might get to work the snow again on Fri.

quote:
[i]Looks like you might get to work the snow again on Fri.
Yeah I hope so. and I hope that im more prepared and i have the parts i need to blow.

it just takes some time you'll get there and just lookat how much you learned over the last 2 days have fun and good luck

Hey Mike looks like your having fun . I think you got the tractor bug going ,Get lots of sleep an stay away from the classified adds for two weeks then you might snap out of it , I tried but it didn't work :D:D I also had a great time playin in the 8+" we got but I didn't get any pics. :(:(:O