Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

B110 Wire diagram,belt setups,etc

cojo92

I need help finding Diagrams, Pics from other b110's, or anything important for restoration. Im creating a Resto-Book before i start the restoration on my newly aquired b110. Anything pertaning to the B110 will help. Thanks everyone, Mike Cataldo :D:D

Go to "Parts & Manuals" on Simpletractors, go to the first link for owners manuals and punch in the the mfg number for your tractor(the number is on the seat pan, directly behind the seat).

A/C put the number plate just in front of the gear shift lever. Mike, Take pictures of everything before you tear it apart. I see from your snow plowing post that you have a complete, running tractor. That is much better for a first time restorer than starting with a basket case. I'm sure that you will do a good job. Good luck, Jim

quote:
Originally posted by JimDk
A/C put the number plate just in front of the gear shift lever. Mike, Take pictures of everything before you tear it apart. I see from your snow plowing post that you have a complete, running tractor. That is much better for a first time restorer than starting with a basket case. I'm sure that you will do a good job. Good luck, Jim
Thank You Jim, I will take tons of pictures before. I take tons of pictures anyway so i think that i wont have a problem takeing some extras. Ill keep it in mind when i start to restore it this summer. I may do my 627 yeoman first tho...not sure yet. yeoman may be easier for me to start. :DTHANKS AGAIN, Mike

Mike, You are welcome. I completed a B-110 resto last July. Feel free to ask questions. If I can't answer, I'm sure someone here will be able to. PM or e-mails to me would be ok, also. Here are my before and after pictures.