Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

B series dash decal

Now guys don't hold me to this, but I'll tell you what I did. I'm currently restoring a 64' B-10, and I had a local sign shop make me a set of hood decals and a dash decal from what was left of my originals. (I know that's extravagant, but you should see the chrome I had re-plated, wow!) anyway, I expressed my concern over being able to install these high priced decals without screwing one or more up, and the guy who made them told me not to sweat it, because the pattern was now in the computer, and the setup was the expensive part, and making another set wouldn't cost that much. I didn't ask any particulars, and I'm making no promises, but if you're interested I will check and see how much we're talking here. I can tell you that the ones he made for me look absolutely fantastic. If anyone has interest, let me know and I'll check it out. Tony

Check Mark Wells in the parts section of this web site. When I called him checking on decals for the orange 700 and 900 series he said he had "complete" sets for the yellow tractors.
MS