Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

B-110 Hood

JordB110

You have a B-210 hood. So, either someone put a 210 hood on your 110 cause they liked the feature of not having to flip it up to put gas in it, or you have a repainted 210 and someone used B 110 decals.

I agree with Jack, but it should be easy to tell if you have a B-110 or a B-210. Does your tractor have a variable speed drive? The B-210 is 4" longer (from bevel gear box back) and has a Vari-Speed drive, like your B-112. The B-110 has the short wheelbase like the B-10s and only the standard 3-speed, perhaps with a high-low pulley.

I have looked at several different pictures on this site and noticed all of the B-110's & B-112's have a small ''access door'' to get to the gas tank and battery. My B-112 has this but my B-110 does not. Anyone know why this would be. Thanks, JordB-110.