Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

White Crank Guard & White Life Handle

JCS

In case anyone is interested I called Randolph Farm Equipment at 336-625-4136 and talked to Susan. She is willing to sell white crank guard & white lift handles for $12.99 each & shipping to anyone. The prices they were getting on EBAY were way too high! They take VISA

Hey "great job" indeed. I have been watching alot of idems on E-Bay and people in a lot of cases are paying more then they could buy the same idem somewhere closer to home. Just don't understand the logic in some of it "but" then that's just me :}. Anyway Thanks again, >>->happyjack<-<<

Did anyone notice the AC B-series implement flyers that closed yesterday? There were three sets of 5 each, and each set went for more than $75.00.... One person bought them all -- I dropped out of that bidding pretty early, for sure!

Thanks for the update!! I too called Susan and I suppose that I will be ordering a few of these guards - (Have to restore Grandpa's B-10 properly, right?!!) The ebay comments tie into my thoughts precisely. I bought a couple of items off of ebay, but now use it for entertainment only. Imagine, if everyone boycotted purchasing A/C Simplicity items on Ebay, then the market prices might come back down to reality!! Most things that are being sold can be purchased at yard sales for about 1/2 the price of the bidding on Ebay. Back to the grips/crank protector - Susan told me that the ones she sells are the exact duplicate of the original, but are molded in black. The parts are then dyed white. She also mentioned that they are manufactured by the original manufacturer - (Huntwell or Huntwild). Just thought that I would provide a little more info. Thanks again, Colin

I don't like to risk stepping on other's toes, so I usually don't get involved in prices. But, WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH BUYING FROM OUR SPONSORS????????? There was a 1713995 grip on eBay (see link below) that had an opening bid of $5.99 and it sold. Go to www.simpletractors.com and check the online lookup on Jack's Small Engines (one of our sponsors). Jack's has the same grip for $2.88 [A href='http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=560680130']http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=560680130[/a]