Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  

B series manuals

Went to a sale today where an allis dealer was selling out.I found the original dealer copies of the B series tractors and all implements and bought them for 12.50 can you believe that.I did not know they made a B1 loader for a B1 tractor but its in there.Did you know they put a bench seat on the B series and called it a personel carrier?Didnt know allis made golf carts.Anyway if there is any info in there the club would like to see let me know.Dont have a scaner but will find a way.Talked enough so will see you later. emac

Hi Emac, Sounds very interesting to say the least. Here's what I have done with manuals and stuff that I felt others might be interested in. Mind you that I even borrowed manuals from Mark Waite a fellow member and also an owner of a Simplicity dealership. Just contact Kent and see if he is interested and mail them to him if he is. This is what I have done and at first I was just alittle shy about loaning someone else's stuff so I just asked Mark what he thought about it and he said go for it as long as fellow members will have access to it. Kent was and has been more then fair with any and everything that I sent him and in each and everytime that I have sent Kent something it has been returned in the same condition as when it left me. Kent takes alot of time putting the stuff on his site for all of us and then even gives the person or person's credit for any information that he uses and does so by placeing their name after the information so that everyone knows whom donated it to all of us. I know that I am rattleing on but nothing new about that just letting you know one option that you have for all of us to view. Thanks, >>->happyjack<-<<