Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Magnus_Forssell

ELECTRIC LIFT - SIMPLICITY 7016H (AC 716H)

Roy
Magnus, Welcome to SimpleTractors from Tennessee, USA! I have made it to Copenhagen, Denmark, but was unable to cross the channel to Sweden due to lack of time. If Sweden has Simplicity tractors with Honda engines then you have the best of all worlds. Simplicity makes great tractors and Honda makes fantastic engines. Roy

Magnus_Forssell
Do anyone have an operating manual for the electric lift that was an option for the Simplicity 7016H (AC 716H). My electric lift has stopped working and maybe with a manual there is a possibility that I myself can get it to work again. Sincerely Magnus Forssell (of Sweden)

SmilinSam
I had a rebuilt unit that I thought had quit on me but what it turned out to be was that the switch toggle had dropped down into the switch body just enough so it would not make contact. If you pulled up on it while moving it ,it would work. I put a rubber washer around the base of the toggle to hold it up. Worked fine. Sold it to another member here and I believe he has not had any troubles with it.

BradW
The Viking series is true, I took a tour of Simplicity and passed this on to Les, They are painted green like the color of DEUTZ-ALLIS lawn/garden tractors were, Simplicity makes all of HONDA'S attachments, including frame parts sometimes, HONDA motors are also used, I have heard that some of these have ended up in the states, but you got a good line out there, I am going to see if I can get some literature on them, I communicate with the VICE-PRESIDENT of SIMPLICITY, this would be interesting to have on here, what does everyone think of that? Good luck on your electric lift, -BRADW

Les
The electric lift is a very simple item. It consists of a simple electrical switch controlling a device called a "linear actuator," also known as a "screwjack." These devices are commonly used to remotely open and close security gates. My experience with the electric lift is that they are very tough, I know that I have abused mine. I would suggest checking the switch and other electrical connections first. The actuator is very simple to remove, It may need to be lubricated or rebuilt. A new one(actuator) sells for about $150.00 US. Refer to previous message #2433 for more information. By the way, glad to have you with us. Are Simplicity trators common in your country? I have heard that Simplicity Manufacturing makes a special line of tractors called the "Viking" series just for the Scandinavian countries. I also heard that they use Honda engines.