Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

White Paint on B Series Tractors

richp

I would like to know if anyone has any information on the white paint for the wheels on a B Series Tractor. Trying 3 different colors of white now, which consists of Agco colors which are cream, cloud white, and new white. Trying to see if they match my other wheels I painted 15 years ago. I don't remember what color I used. Thank You for any input.

• 5 weeks later...
The winner of the test was new white. Looks good and it almost matches a set of rims a friend painted for his B-1 Allis Chalmers which was almond.