Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

"Well its happened" 2001 members!

PHILF

Well, I hope that if all 2000 members are going to show up in Rhinelander, WI for the picnic on June 9th that they let me know. My cooler only holds about 2 cases.

Hey this is really got to be a milestone for our club now with over 2000 members registered. "Kent" and all of us have somthing to be very proud of in my opinion. We as a group of fellow members must be doing something right for our club to keep growing at the rate that it is. Congrats to all and keep up the great job and it sounds and looks to me that not a thing needs to be changed. Just my opinion and hopefully the other 2000 others members agree. Thanks to all, >>->happyjack<-<<

We'll bring kegs as front counterweights...................................but seriously, as a very new afficianado of old tractors.................this is a great place, and all that have contributed should be congratulated. Can I get a "hell yeah"? Terry

I should say so a "hell yeah" on the front counter weights. Ahh I don't think we can use that 4 letter word on the board though :} opps any way sounds good to me. >>->happyjack<-<<

Thanks for having me. I'm glad to be "2001" at least I will know what year I joined. My interest with this site started a while back when my Son first joined. At that time I didn't have my 720 and mostly admired his tractors. Finally I broke down when we spotted one in the for sale ads. I have owned the tractor since late fall and since then I have been restoring it from the frame on up. Up in the cold country means everything has to be done indoors. Painting is a problem because of the mess it makes in my heated barn. I finally made a temporary tent to do the painting in. It works ok and allowed me to get more things done before the grass starts to grow and needs cut. I have the before pictures and need to do a little more work before I can take the after pictures. If I can "stay focused" I will be done soon and will send those pictures out. All for now.