Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Anyone else collect more than Simplicity's and All

BradW

Hi everyone, I was just wondering what everyone else collects here, I Collect full size farm tractors on the side, so if you collect anything else post here or if there is anything you want to collect post that too. Thanks,-BradW P.S. My current tractor is a Case DC-4[A href='http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/bw10_us?e&.intl=us&.flabel=fld1&.from=d&.pindex=3&start=1&.src=ph&.done=h']http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/bw10_us?e&.intl=us&.flabel=fld1&.from=d&.pindex=3&start=1&.src=ph&.done=h[/a]

We have 7 farm tractors, 2 A-C's, 4 Fords, & a massey Ferguson. I don't really call it collecting since these tractors are usually working around the farm. I would love to buy some older ones to fix up to show & just play around with, go to antique pulls where the Deeres always lose etc. :o) I also enjoy Four-wheelers.

Don't know why, but I have a 300B Case, SC Case, VAC Case and four Case garden tractors, besides five AC garden tractors and eleven Simplicitys. Then there is two 56 Chevys, two Elcaminos and a 65 Chevy pu. My wife loves it because she always knows where I am. (garage)

Well, I have a Case 210 with a bad motor (maybe next summers project). But I do collect radio controlled airplanes, 12 at last count... I know it's off topic... but it's what I seem to collect.

My barn does seem to attract stray tractors.There is a 1950 M-M ZAU and an Int.300 Utility waiting restoration.Also an Int.364 which I use to mow with.The barn seems to swallow AC and Simplicity garden tractors easily.I have found that if I keep moving them around no one knows how many I have. There are 6 (I think).

I have a '56 Cub low-boy small farm trac,4 cyl.We're currently making a loader for it.Will be able to lift the Garden tracs up to work on em!.She runs and mows EXCELLENT,, ALMOST as good as my AC's!I also have a pretty big collection of ball-type hats from local businesses,Last count about 300.Some other stuff is beer mugs and quite a bit of Nascar stuff.

My father and I collect full size AC tractors (13 at my last count). I am starting to collect more garden tractors. They take up less space in sheds that are already too crowded. I regularly use my '47 G with the sickle mower and my '37 U for plowing and may start pulling it in some antique pulls. I also have the very first Jim Dandy Economy Garden Tractor. It was the prototype built by the two designers.

I thought about this after I posted earlier, I also have a 1946 Roto-ette. It's a one wheeled rototiller manufactured by the Rototiller Company of Troy, New York, later to become Troy-Bilt. I got it from an older fellow who decided to give up gardening and donated it to me. He bought it brand new "after the war". He still had the original operating manual for it in great shape. Amazing find, and free too. I use it to open my garden now in the spring and it draws a crowd from the neighborhood whenever it's at work.

I collect Simpicity two wheel walking garden tractors,Simplicity,Allis Chalmers garden tractors,Choremaster one wheel tractor,Endless tread tractor,etc.Also have a Ferguson 35 with loader.Some old Briggs & Stratton engines,and more. Most of my collection is online at my web page.[A href='http://www.geocities.com/yosemite/falls/5395/index.html']http://www.geocities.com/yosemite/falls/5395/index.html[/a]

I have a 1949 WD AC and a 1952 CA AC, both of which I have restored. I also have a 1966 Wheelhorse Lawn Ranger that I am in the process of restoring, a 1966 Gravely LI that was given to me along with several attachments (great condition), and a Springfield 2-wheeled garden tractor with cultivator and potato plow (not yet running).

In addition to the 700 I am restoring, my Dad has a brand-new Landlord and I also own a '75 Economy Power King 2414. I also have two pinball machines (one of which is for sale), two '50s-era jukeboxes, a '55 Ford Fairlane (also for sale), '97 Dodge cummins dually that hauls an 11.5' coachmen camper around during the summer, and last but not least, an ex-Milwaukee Road Fairmont MT-14 railroad motorcar. I have operated this little gem at several meets and excursions all over the country. Dealing with the Onan CCKB that powers this car has gave me a little experince to help the PowerMax guys answer a few quiestions. ;-) WHEW! I hope I covered everything! Don[A href='www.narcoa.org']www.narcoa.org[/a]

I have 3 allis B s & 2WD s &aD17 allisw/500 loader the first B was lonesome soIgot a parts tractor then when the 1st B was restored & on the lawn someone stopped & said hey I have 1 of those that my Dad bought new but its outside & the enginnes stuck want to buy it #3? same story on Wds except traded a homesteader for the 2nd WD, but you guys are right the garden tractors take up less room . Cal