Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Loader operator manuals

Al, The parts manual for the L-12 loader is on Simple trACtors in the Parts section. I just bought the Owner/Operator's Manual for the equivalent Simplicity on eBay.... It covers more parts, including the adapter brackets to mount the subframes and the subframes themselves, which the AC version does not. It also includes the installation instructions, which the AC does not. I hope to add it to the site soon... Simplicity stocks manuals for 30 years, so the L-12 is borderline -- 1970 was perhaps the last year??? Don't know if they'd have it, but it doesn't hurt to try. Kent

Does anyone know if a loader operator/parts manual is still available for the AC B-210 from simplicty ? If so how much ? Thanks, Al

Al, I would give simplicity technical pubs a call. You should find the number down below in one of the recent messages, the women there is really good at what she does and friendly on top of it all. I picked up a B Series tractor service manual and it has a 14 page section on the L-12 loader in the back. It has things like type of oil needed, how to adjust belts, maintenance schedules and of course servicing diagrams. Hope this helps. Leo