Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

"CADPlans" Loader

Mikedinma

Anyone have any experience with any of the loaders from CADPlans (www.cadplans.com)? Model 507 and 907 look like they could easily be set up to run on our older AC/Simplicity's with relative ease, although model 507 makes me a bit nervous with only a single arm. Just curious if anyone here had built one. Mike

No, but BEWARE! the bolts holding the bev box in the front by driveshaft could cause a prob. with loaders as this and frame area arond the box is a weak point.Should be plated in that area! good luck with it!.

I'm not ready to start in on that project quite yet... (read after I build the porch, bigger shed, and other misc. "honey-doos")- was merely curious. Mike

I have been to the mans house and seen several of the cad products completed and working. They are as he says, and work well. I think he told me that he was a mechanical engineer. At any rate the plans are easy to follow and very detailed. If you own a welder, cutting torch and metal band saw you most likely have the skills needed for his projects. by the way my email is markpogue@hotmail.com not maarkpogue. I thought I made that correcton but guess I didn't. Mark