Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

GATOR MULCHER BLADES FOR SIMPLICITY MOWERS

Magnus_Forssell

Hi Magnus, If you would like try doing a search at the top of the discussion page where is says type in a keyword. Type in "gator" for the word and click on search and there will be at least 6 discussions about these blades as I have been one of many talking about them. The search engine that Kent made for us really is neat for times like this. I hope this helps and hopefully others will still post a reply for you. I own these blades for 2 of my tractors and you can read my comments from the past as I did a search using that key word and my opinion about them popped up more then once. Thanks, >>->happyjack<-<< P.S. check out Message #2584 reply #5 where "Dutch" (Herb) posted their home page link.

Hi Magnus I have tried these blades and found them to be for a very perfect lawn on a perfectly dry day, I never throw anything away but those gator blades went right in the trash as soon as I took them off the biggest problem was that they cut the grass into mush then the mower can't through the grass out and the mush wraps around the rollers&every time you make a turn the mush unwraps what a mess the simp. blades were engineered for these mowers and thats what gives you the best cut, the JD folks like these blades, but there mowers are very shallow and don't have rollers. just my opinion . Cal

Hi Magnus I have tried these blades and found them to be for a very perfect lawn on a perfectly dry day, I never throw anything away but those gator blades went right in the trash as soon as I took them off the biggest problem was that they cut the grass into mush then the mower can'throw the grass out and the mush wraps around the rollers&every time you make a turn the mush unwraps what a mess the simp. blades were engineered for these mowers and thats what gives you the best cut, the JD folks like these blades, but there mowers are very shallow and don't have rollers. just my opinion . Cal

I saw this add; “Gator Mulching Blades Reduce clipping volume Make more horsepower available for cutting Wear longer & stay sharper Gives a precision cut appearance! We think these are the best mulching blades on the market!!! “ Are they really better that the ones Simplicity makes and is it true that “ Make more horsepower available for cutting” by using Gator Mulching Blades. Sincerely Magnus Forssell