Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Mowed Today

Roy

Well, golly gee whiz, I held out as long as I could but had to mow today. The lawn was looking scruffy and I wanted to crunch up the leaves left over from last fall also. My sympathy to those of you who are still blowing snow. ;o) Roy

Roy, I only have one thing to say to that -- Friends don't do this to friends... 8o) We had another 6" on Friday night... It's starting to melt finally, but it's well over 3' in front yard still... the winter that may never end!

I "MOWED" the lawn out front today,,,Moved MOUNTAINS of snow/ice,abt 50 yds. or so,, with cub lo-boy and loader from one side of driveway to the other for drainage!

"Geez" from reading the past post I have the best of 2 worlds. No snow to plow or blow! No grass to cut or mow! Where did all the snow go? I don't care but I do feel sorry when I prayed to the high heavens though to send it somewhere out east ha ha :0) it must have worked. Now about that grass! Ahh well talk about that come spring :) well maybe. Sounds like everyone's having fun though "not". :( Everyone's friend, 80) >>->happyjack<-<<

Roy Boy, Just rub it in!! We are getting another 6" as I write this, it has been one brutal winter, just got another 30 gals. tractor gas today, hope that will do me till the grass starts growing, if it ever does. Floydster