Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

B-10 service / owners manuals

does this site, or any other provide online B-10 manuals for reference. I am new to this site, and fixing up b10 ser # 052666 . thanks jim

Jim, I recently obtained an owner's manual and complete shop manual for my Simplicity Landlord 101 which should be similar to your B10. I also got owner's manuals for the snow blower and the mower deck. I was referred to Simplicity's publications department. Just call 800-944-5450 and ask for publications. Call early in the day, they go home about 3:30. I paid $8 each for the attachments manuals, $25 for the shop manual, and I think $16 for the tractor owner's manual. My manuals all said "Simplicity" on them. I don't know if they might have specific AC ones or not. If you're looking for how to operate and fix things, they'll do fine for I think the only differences between the two for the vintage of ours is the seat, steering wheel, grille and graphics. I hope this helps. Welcome to the club! Jeff Snyder

Simplicity has reprints of the AC service manual for the B series tractors. The owners and parts manuals are Simplicity but as Jeff says they are the same tractor under the paint. Ron Carter