Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Bunky

RH lift??????

Bunky
I have a B112 allis with hyra lift but there is a bracket on the right side and a lift are that seem to be for the right side ???? whats this for??????????

Kent
It allows you to operate the front (or perhaps center) lift manually, and separate from the center or rear lift. It allows independent control of two implements mounted at one time. I think you use the right lift lever for center mounted implements also, though the most common use would be the front. You might have to put a short bar on it to use the center, like you use to connect the mowing deck. The rear lift MUST use the hydraulic lift, since the rear lift rod runs up the tunnel frame of the tractor to connect to the hydraulic lift cylinder. If you want to sell it, let me know -- I'd love to have it. Couple of examples that I've heard of when two implements mounted at once come in handy: 1) Tiller on rear, snow or dozer blade on front. Loosen dirt with tiller, and spread it with the blade. 2) Grader blade on center, snowblower on front. Blade scrapes any remaining snow over to the side to be picked up with the next pass of the snowblower... I'm sure there are many more possible uses, such as having a dozer and grader blade mounted at one time, or a rear "pull blade" for tight spots, and the dozer for normal snow removal... Or, just think of leaving the mower deck on and attaching a second implement, for example. Each spring I seem to switch back and forth between the tiller and mower deck at least a couple of times... That, and the tilling/grading use are what I want it for. http://www.simpletractors.com/images/big_ten/right_lift.jpg