Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

410 Ac and 416 Engine replacement

Need a replacement engine goto www.smallenginewarehouse.com give them a description make model and serial number they probaly have a replacement for you. I found one for my 410 AC it is a 12hp. kohler #47460 it replaces my 10hp. It comes without a starter but,you can probaly order that too. The price is $825.00 plus shipping and handleing. Roy Padgett Sales- small engine warehouse 2347 S. 800 E. Dunkirk, In. 47336 (800) 321-6725 or (765) 768-6725 Direct Fax (800) 853-3428 or (413) 215-8210[A href='www.smallenginewarehouse.com']www.smallenginewarehouse.com[/a]

I bought a replacment engine there for my Grandpa's 20? year old snowblower. Tecumseh still makes the same exact engine today. He has over 10,000 engines in stock and probably can get you anything you need.

Have you actually installed the engine yet? I've looked at the newer engines a couple of times as a quick fix but the external differences between the old and new engines have always pushed me back towards rebuilding the old one. A lot of control modification can soak up all the time savings gained in not rebuilding. Would be interested to hear how the installation went. Ron Carter