Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

B-12 info

bobvee

Does anyone have a picture of how the govenor springs and linkeages should be connected? Does the rod with the adjustable nuts go through the two vertically aligned holes in the upper bracket or the single hole to the right? Also while my typing finger is warmed up, Has anyone succesfully come up with an alternative source of power for one of these tillers? Like what size motor to bolt on it and what size pulleys to use?

Hi Bobvee, I think I found what your looking for on this awesome site. Click on HOME. Then click on OPERATION. then click on B+S 24341. Then click on PAGE 5. Thats not your engine, but I think the springs are the same. Gabe

Thanks Gabe, I thought I've seen every thing on the site.Thats exactley what I was looking for.Even saw some stuff on the tiller.Now if I can figure out why my printer isn't working.