Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

found a web site

Hey no fuss no muss, go for it and I will take the heat for you if any. :) Seriously now at this point and time whats one more for the gang of us to look at maybe some new found treasure. Just my nickles worth, >>->happyjack<-<<

I agree with happyjack,go for it. I am in Mo but the nearest Simp or AC dealer is 50 mi away, so most of my parts are ordered by email or 800#. Thanks for thinking of us who are trying to find parts or enjoy checking out new tractor ad sites. eray

i was driving to school when i heard a plug about a want ad site. i don't work for them in any whay but it is free and it's in iowa and mo at this point in time. p.s. there's no AC-simplicitys ad's at this time. ok all, the site is www.uswantads.com take a look and maybe kent or our sponcers could make the coverage a little larger with more states. It reminded me of this lovely place we call simple tractors. i was wondering after you all take a look,and you like the coverage if the club could put an ad on this page and reach more menbors. running a ad i'm not for sure the price if any if it someing that we would like to do? i hope that you all like it. have a good day nate[A href='http//www.uswantads.com']http//www.uswantads.com[/a]