Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Tachometers

bobvee

I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can get a tachometer,[tach.,hour meter] to put on the B-12? Sometime in it's history someone added a cigarette lighter below the ammeter. If I could find something that looked like it was supposed to go there I would change it.I have been looking for a 2-1/4 to 2-5/8 analog guage but to no avail.The local auto parts guys just say to put one of their 4,6,8 guages on and do the math every time you look at it.

Sim/AC offered,maybe still avail?, an hr. meter[we have one] that mounts in the dash of the older 700/7000 tracs.Northern Tool Cat. has a hand held device for single cyls. for 50 bucks. and a mini one for 30.

Northern Tool & Equipment sells several different tach/hourmeter. Click on the the link to go to their site.[A href='www.northerntool.com']www.northerntool.com[/a]