Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
COYOTE10663

OLD ALLIS PAINT(B-110)-YELLOW

COYOTE10663
WHERE CAN I GET THE OLD ALLIS-CHALMERS YELLOW PAINT? WE HAVE A B-110 THAT WE ARE PULLING IN COMPETITION WITH AND I WANT TO PUT IT BACK IN ORIGIANAL YELLOW.

beamer
The color code is on this site. I cross referenced it with the Dupont Basecoat/clear coat and the color is chrysler impact yellow. The Dupont Acrylic enamil is chrysler brt yellow. Turns out perfect. Good Luck. Mike

I'm repainting my b-1 and the paint under the dash looked good and found out that the new cat yellow is as close as i could find and it looking good as well and if you go to a tractor supply co. it pritty cheep i spent 20.00 on the paint alone but it was a gal. and clear coat was about $10-15. I used a spray paint to paint the rims since i paint them every 2 years do to chips. i used a old kmart almond i dont think you can find it now but the dutch boy almond is the one that made kmart paint and thats what i have used before and liked it very well. good luck nate

MPH
last spring I repainted my B112 with old J.D. construstion yellow. New to this tractor restore stuff and no where to look in Tok Ak at a real one, it seems pretty close to the color I'm seeing on this most interesting web page