Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

NEW DECALS (MUST SEE)

gr-made

Kent: I'm glad that Lloyd's tractor came out so well, but most of the credit goes to him as he took his time and did a great restoration job. The decals I specialize in are Simplicity Landlord, Baron, Sovereign, Powermax (and all the Allis Chalmers equivalents of the above). I do not make the decals for the vertical shaft tractors (such as Broadmoor etc.) as I have never owned any of them, so am unfamiliar with the decals. Every decal project starts at $75. Actual price is determined by the job and includes shipping, a complete set of instructions and extras to practice with. Once I receive an order, it is best to contact me by phone, as Lloyd did, as I was able to get a feel for what he wanted and expected. By actually talking to him, it also made it easier for him to understand the application of the dry transfer vinyl. I am enthused with every customer because I know what he is going through as I have gone through the same and more and eventually was forced into making the decals myself to get what I wanted. Every project is really a custom project and is treated as such. My decals are not exactly like the factory, but as you can see they are quite presentable. Again, my thanks to Lloyd.

over the winter, i restored my 7116-6, not giving it a second thought i sanded off almost all the decals, and after i was all done. i went to my local simplicity dealer, and geuss what. they don't make them anymore,also heard that the shelf life of those decals are only about four to five years. so folks if you plan on restoring your stuff do some research first on your decals. i searched high and low for decals on my now painted but bare tractor.SANDY LAKE was very helpful.but did'nt have all of what i needed, so they guided me in the right direction. right to uncle bob, from CT. this guy love's what he doe's and would bend over backwards for you, he reproduces decals from his computer at home.his price's are very good for all the work he puts into these,and the extras he gives you, just in case you goof up..lol. he had mine done and sent to me within a week. you can e-mail him at robert.winter@snet.net i also have more pic's if you want to see just let me know. Thanks, Lloyd http://www.spotlife.com/users/rlholden/webalbum/pic/image001.jpg

Lloyd, I'd love to see more pictures, and add this one to the Gallery, now that she's "fully dressed." Glad to get the feed back on Mr. Robert "Uncle Bob" Winter. He has been a club member from almost the very beginning, but he's so "quiet" that you'd never know he's around.... I'd also love to know exactly what models he can provide decals for.

i 2nd that kent.we need him to write and tell us what he can make .simplicity/allis chalmers ?models .he does great work it looks from the picture.kent:you need to put his list of decals in the club somewhere when you hear from him.i would like to see more pictures of your tractor lioyd.great job indeed .want to see tractor when done.agco918 chad e shafer