Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Re-power kits 9020s etc

Al

Hi, We just received a 616AC Saturday to re-power. This is not a rush situation. I was looking for one earlier this fall to do during the Winter. With Spring on us now it may be somewhat slow progressing. We have photographed the current power system and are in the process of documenting all of the original measurments and pertinent data. The owner doesn't want it until this fall. We will be looking at the easiest fit in the near future. We are hoping to be able to use the 25 hp Kohler Command, but haven't got to trying our model engine yet. Because this tractor has a loader we don't want to cut the frame or hood if possible. We are documenting all aspects of this project so we can provide a nearly bolt in kit to do this change. We sold 2 changeover kits for the 7100 series last week. Kit is complete with 18 hp twin cam TH Kohler, muffler, adaptor, driveshaft, muffler, starter cable, ground cable, throttle cable, choke cable, our wiring module frame cut templates etc. We have also done a 5216h with a 20 Vangard last month in a similar kit. We still have some work on the instruction sheets. but we try to get them nearly bolt in. Will keep advising as we progress. Al If this comes out guest, Al Eden jualed@n-connect.net

Al, I have 2 620 AC's and am interested in the re-power of these machines. Myself, and I'm sure other club members are anxious over this project, please keep us posted. Thanks Floyd