Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

I give up -- it's broken...

Kent

I'm in the middle of the chore of moving the Navigation Menu Bars on Simple trACtors from the left side of the page to the right. In doing so, I broke the automatic navigation entirely, and am having to manually reconfigure some of it. Meanwhile, Mr Murphy comes calling, and I have to go out of town until Thursday night... I'll publish what I have fixed, and leave it like that until I can get back to it... This is the first time I've ever had to leave the site "broken" that a late night would not allow me to fix. I apologize to all... Note that the navigation on the top bar, including the search still works. All the content is there -- you just can't get to the pages easily...

Well now "Kent" that there Mr Murphy can be a real pain in the butt as I am sure we all have found out. Hey its really nice you apologizeing and all "butt" really its not needed besides we all break something everyone and then anyway just as long as its not bones or something important :). Besides you know we all here don't sweat the small stuff anyway so have a safe trip whether bussiness or pleasure. Thanks for letting us all know that way some of us won't be bugging you ha :) Take care now ya here, >>->happyjack<-<<

By golly that Murphy gets around quick! He was just here Saturday working on my truck over here in Illinois, and now hes out on the east coast visiting Kent. I wonder where he will show up next? Personally I don't care where he goes just keep em away from me for a while, I cant afford him as a house guest. Ha Ha Ha! No big deal Kent, have a safe trip- Sam

Mr Murphy sure does get around.He made a quick visit to Utica PA last night also.While I had torch in hand I thought I would apply a little heat to the area around the very rusty exhaust nipple on my latest project,Simp.101,and it would screw right out of the engine block.Right? I now have two pieces.A short and a long one.Guess where the short one is? Jim

Kent, Sorry you're having problems but please keep Murphy in New York. He's about worn me out here in Tennessee. ;o) Roy

I'm gonna take apart and weld up that rusty old 42" deck this weekend and don't need Mr. Murphy poking around. Keep him occupied somewhere else!!!!

New York? HA! He came back to Illinois today! The loaner car the dealership gave me to drive while they fix my truck quit running today. They took that one away and left another, got in it after work and it wouldn't start. Ha Ha Ha. Im getting calls to do garden tilling and I ain't got nothing to pull my trailer with, BUT thats OK, because I ain't got nothing to put on it. My new tractor is now in the dealers shop being tore apart and fixed, my tilling tractor won't run right and my only other good hydro tractor doesn't have a rear lift on it. But you know something, for the first time in my life I havn't got mad- I..... just... keep.... smiling ! (What else can you do?) Smilin' Sam

Don't you dare send him out here to the West Coast! I'm preparing to reformat my two hard drives and do some other upgrades! The last thing I need is Mean, Old, Mr. Murphey looking over my shoulder and giving me help! 80) You can keep him on the East Coast! We don't want him, nor need him around here! 80) Dick