Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

B-1 Grills for sale

SmilinSam

I found an ad that had B-1 Grills for sale. Reply to this message if you want the guys nam and number.

Ben, My B-1 sure could use a new grill. Please either post his name and number here or e-mail it to me at "roylpope@charter.com". Thanks, Roy

PLEASE POST THE PRICES .WE ALL WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE PRICES AND PLEASE POST A PICTURE IF YOU CAN.AGCO918 CHAD E SHAFER

PLEASE POST THE PRICES .WE ALL WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE PRICES AND PLEASE POST A PICTURE IF YOU CAN.AGCO918 CHAD E SHAFER

A guy posted an ad. The guys name is: Norm Steinman 212 South Main St. Boubon, IN 46504 219-342-4545 days 219-342-4668

Gang, I called Norm Steinman to get information and cost. The grill is $50 + shipping. It is made to fit the rectangular style grill. It is made of aluminum expanded mesh. For a B-1 like mine the top must be rounded off and the hole for the crankshaft must be cut out. Norm's website is "www.normstoys.com". He has decals and other various parts (I haven't looked at his site yet). He doesn't have the grills on his website yet but you can contact him through the site. He accepts plastic and prefers the customer call his credit card number in rather than submit it through his website. Hope this helps, Roy