Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

"Kents been really busey"

MPH

When Isn't Kent Busy? He has MORE ENERGY and Smarts then most of us will ever have! He also does a FANTASTIC JOB on this site! Dick

I beg to differ, Dick. I was really SMART, I wouldn't be doing this on a Friday night ... I'd be out somewhere having fun -- like out in the barn working on my tractor! BTW, I think I've gotten all the broken navigation fixed, but if you encounter any dead-ends, please let me know. This thing is getting so big that testing it is tedious! Thanks! Kent

Hi all, It really looks like "Kents really been busey" to say the least. If you hav'nt checked out his site may I suggest you do so and your going to see a really big change at that. I think it really looks "great" Kent and are "sponcers" show up a whole lot better also to which is also a big plus. It also looks like it will be alot easier to find ones way around and easier on the eye's. Keep up the great job "Kent" as always your a "class act" in anything you do. Lookin Great, >>->happyjack<->>said so :)

Thanks, Jack. The real "driver" behind this "redo" is the continual problem of when you print, it wipes out some of the text at the end of the line. Now, if you lose anything, it'll be from the navigation bar, not the x-ref table or article you were trying to print. I still have some "broken navigation" in some sections, but it's slowly starting to come together again.