Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Simpletractors Website

MatthewS

O.K... Without being able to test it on a Mac, I did all I could think of -- forcing the contents of that part of the page to the top of the screen. Did it work? Can you let me know?

No problem -- I want you guys to tell me when you see something wrong! It's just confusing when people are seeing things that I can't see. And if I can't see what it's doing, it's hard to figure out what's going on...

HI Kent I like the idea of moving the navigation bar. one question how hard would it be to move it farther up on the page so that you can see right when you load the p[age like it used to be instead of having to scroll down? Just a thought

Matthew, I don't understand what you're asking about. Why do you need to scroll down now? It's in exactly the same location except on the other side of the page.... What browser and screen resolution are you using -- is it WebTV? The site is designed for 800 x 600, and some scrolling will likely be required for 640 X 480, but no more than previously... Kent

Kent, I too have to scroll down to click on What's New, Allis-Chalmers etc. I use a Mac with Internet Explorer 5. Works fine with Netscape 4.7. Jordan

I'll check it out tonight when I get home. It's fine in Internet Explorer 5.5 on Windows.... I don't have access to a Mac to test it on, but I'll try tracking down an older version of the Windows IE....