Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

computer help please

MPH

whenever I go to the members list and click sort by state, I get a gray page saying parameter is incorrect. I don't have a clue. would like to see if there are any other club members in Ak without lookin through the entire list. Thanks in advance......MPH

Go to [Member List] Click on [Search Member List] Enter "AK" in [State] field You'll get all members who entered "ak" or D"ak"ota as their state. Then try it again. Enter "ARK" in [State] field You'll get all members who entered "Ark"ansas or Denm"ark" as their state.

There is an intermittent error in Netscape when you filter (i.e. sort) the list certain ways that will give the "parameter" error. This whole complex report format is produced by a "wizard" and I can'r really debug it... Sorry. I see this message most frequently in Netscape when I sort it by date joined. I also see it sometimes in Internet Explorer if I have a pane/panel open on the left, such as Favorites or History. I've even seen it when I had the window resized and smaller than normal. It works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't, or so it seems (Kind of like me?) . . . But, if I change the screen size, sometimes it will go away. Or try a different sort -- like sorting by the first few numbers of the Alaskan Zip Codes... 8o) Kent

Dutch and Kent, thanks a lot, I'll try that again. this club is the finest I've looked at Kent and has given me reason to enter the compt age. Last nite I figure out how to sent pics. send my son one of the B112 clearing the garden, Thanks again>>>>>>MPH. it worked, my error was on the member search I filled out the entire form instead of just the state.thanks