Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
JordB110

7114H worth, 'Repost'

JordB110
This message was quickly ''buried'', so I am posting it again. I saw a 7114H for sale along the road. It has a 42'' deck, Kohler K321S engine, sign said new engine, paint looks great, excellent condition. The owner is asking $1200. Have not talked to the owner yet. Any idea as to what this is worth? Thanks, Jordan

Kent
“Let your eyes do the buying.” There is NO way for anyone to say what used equipment is worth. One 7114H tractor may be worth $25 or less, another might be worth $2500 or more. Condition is the single most important factor. Even the same tractor may be worth many times more to one person than to another. Included attachments can really boost the value. The real determination is not what the seller wants but what someone is willing to pay. If you or someone else is willing to pay $1200 for that particular 7114H, that’s EXACTLY what it’s worth.

Kent
Very well put Dutch, and also I was looking at some used tractors such as a 7119H at one of our 4 local Simplcity dealers and the asking price is $1299 and it also has a rebuilt engine with just the mower deck. Good Luck, >>->happyjack<-<<