Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

lemon laws agco918

AGCO918

does anyone know what the law is on buying a lemon? i have had agco918 into the shop more in the last 2 yrs than i have used it.the warranity went out this last week on it.i had it in at our simplicity dealer for 2 times for the gas in the crank case and know it is fixed .they replaced everything on the engine that could be replaced .that problem is fixed now for the 2nd time i am going to take it back for the little o ring that goes on the shaft that where the hydr pump mounts onto the rearend.need to know what i can do about my tractor since the warranity went out.i have been on the phone with simplicity before about this and need some help.my dealer told me not to worry about it after the warranity went out but i am at my ends on this problem .agco918

Hi, I don't know what your situation is, but I know that Simplicity and Kohler have been more than fair on support with any of my customers that have problems that have existed and showed up again after the warrranty was out. If your dealer is willing to make the calls and explain the problem, I am certain they will treat you right, I have NEVER been let down by either when I felt one of my customers deserved some extra help. Communication is the key. Good luck, Al

thanks al :it has been rearend leaking and now engine problems with gas in crank case and now rearend leaking where the hydrpump mounts .agco918