Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  

What is a Allis 610 worth

I have the chance to buy a 610 aliis. It is in very good condition. The paint is like new and there isnt any dents in any of the sheet metal thereis a large sratch in the left fender. It cuts the grass very well and starts and runs good but there is a wrist pin nock. the steering is nice and tight and the tires all have good tread. What would this be worth and is it something thats highly collectable? The only reason that the old lady that owned it got rid of it was that it needed a new battery and my boss told her that she should buy a new lawn mower instead and she did. Thanks Matt

BradW
Hello Matt, What something like these older tractors are worth is so hard to figure out. Its like another member posted its what ever you feel its worth. Someone else though might disagree 100% with you though as their opinion is just that. The older AC's like the 610 around my area are far and few between and I havn't seen but one here in my part of Michigan. The one thing that will possibly knock the value down is the engine knocking as we all know there's money to be spent and labor to go with it. I had bought a comparable Simplicity Broadmoor of about the same age and I paid $50 bucks for it off of a person that just wanted it "gone" as in out of site out of mind. This is just an example but I feel as stated condition I would probably pay about $200-$250 for it. Whether a collectable tractor or not I couldn't say but I do know they are a really nice little lawn tractor being built like the larger tractors. Just my opinion and others will add theirs. Good luck, >>->happyjack<-<<