Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  

AC B-208 Super Decals

Does anyone know where i can get decals for my AC B-208 Super?!? I've looked around at some of the links to websites of places that sell decals, but i can't find them for a B-208...if anyone could help i'd really appriciate it.

JDSnyder
Terry, As someone who just had decals for my Landlord reproduced, I can pass on my experience. Several times on this site I have seen info about how hard it is to find old decals and that they likely are too brittle to put on if they are over about five years old. I had some reproduced in adhesive backed vinyl by copying out of brochures in the Simplicity history section of this site. Vinyl has a little more relief to it than a decal, but it is a really acceptable alternative if you can find copies of what the graphics were supposed to look like. I used a company in Colorado that I know about. There is also a fellow who is a member of this club who does custom vinyl graphics. It takes a special computer program with a plotter/cutter to do. If you want a reference to the company I used, just email me. The work of our fellow club member is shown in posting # 3347 and there is info on how to contact him there. The work I had done was a little less expensive than what is listed at #3347 PS - The logos for the 64 - 66 Landlords, both for tractor and attachments that I had done can be purchased very inexpensively now that the set up work was already done for my job. $7.99 for one, $9.99 for two. I'll pass on contact info by e-mail if anyone is interested.