Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  

AC B-208 Super Decals

Does anyone know where i can get decals for my AC B-208 Super?!? I've looked around at some of the links to websites of places that sell decals, but i can't find them for a B-208...if anyone could help i'd really appriciate it.

JDSnyder
Terry, As someone who just had decals for my Landlord reproduced, I can pass on my experience. Several times on this site I have seen info about how hard it is to find old decals and that they likely are too brittle to put on if they are over about five years old. I had some reproduced in adhesive backed vinyl by copying out of brochures in the Simplicity history section of this site. Vinyl has a little more relief to it than a decal, but it is a really acceptable alternative if you can find copies of what the graphics were supposed to look like. I used a company in Colorado that I know about. There is also a fellow who is a member of this club who does custom vinyl graphics. It takes a special computer program with a plotter/cutter to do. If you want a reference to the company I used, just email me. The work of our fellow club member is shown in posting # 3347 and there is info on how to contact him there. The work I had done was a little less expensive than what is listed at #3347 PS - The logos for the 64 - 66 Landlords, both for tractor and attachments that I had done can be purchased very inexpensively now that the set up work was already done for my job. $7.99 for one, $9.99 for two. I'll pass on contact info by e-mail if anyone is interested.