Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Long Drive today, but I bought a tractor

joshuaareed

Well I just got back from a very long 9 hours in the Jeep. I drove to Elon's house today and purchased the 3013H that he had for sale. I got her home and did some minor tweeking on the carb and she purrs like a kitten. Well it was time I see what all the hype is about with the FDT with a Briggs under the hood and to tell you the truth I am very impressed. This is twice the tractor of the A/C314D that I recently sold to Mooseman. I am very happy with my purchase. Nice doing business with ya Elon.Warning you may see some green in the background of the second picture, Sorry guys, it's my son's

very nice looking machine! I saw that in the classifieds a while ago, but I live too far away to have gotten it.

It is using the sundstrand as the pump and tank. Just like on a 900 series if I remember correctly when he was converting redoing the machine.

Roy, This is snow we all know you probably forgot what it looks like south of the Mason Dixon Line. LOL!!! Marty, Ray is correct this tractor does have a sunstrand tranny and that is the pump and tank for the hydro Elon took all the good stuff off of a RBT and put it on a FDT. Makes for an awsome tractor.

Well Josh, I'm certainly glad she found a good home.:D Here is a post of the build. http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=89772&SearchTerms=hydro%2Cconversion