Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Possible Mess at Top of Screen

Kent

If you see strange looking formatting at the top of the page, try reloading/refreshing your browser... I've changed the layout, and you may have to click Reload or Refresh several times to get the new copy loaded... Sorry for any inconvenience -- but I thought it was time for a little spring housecleaning... Is it an improvement, or not?

Looks great! Again, Kent you are doing much more than you need to, but we all appreciate it. Mike S.

Looks good to me, Kent. Can a guest still post a message or reply? I'm not concerned either way, but just wondered if this had changed as I thought I had seen discussion replies by guests. powermax_paul

Paul, No, you still must be a member to get the screen to submit a message. But, we still get an occasional "Guest" message where the computer forgets who they are by the time they click the Submit button -- after 20 minutes with no activity, it assumes you went somewhere else so it forgets who you are... Kent

Kent, Looks good to me. The only problem I've had recently is, for some strange reason, I frequently have to "rejoin" the club to get the "new" flags to appear. This has been going on ever since I changes computers and internet service after Christmas. Keep up the good work! Roy

Kent, I like the new look. It amazes me how you move this stuff around,heck ,I have trouble moving my mouse around. It really shows ,YOU know your stuff. thanks Charlie