[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-1-3-09 056.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-1-3-09 057.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-1-3-09 059.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-1-3-09 060.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-1-3-09 062.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-1-3-09 064.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-1-3-09 067.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-1-3-09 068.jpg[/img]
Well some of you might know that this only help a little but its a start. I have also been working on my 620 its all ready to do some work. Just had to do some maintenance on her;).
[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-1-3-09 075.jpg[/img]

Very nice addition to the shop. It always helps to get things up where they can be seen rather than piled upon and covered up. BTW, that's an interesting steering wheel on the 620.

very nice set up and the Allis fork lift is the icing on the cake to the Allis collection. Always liked the Hornet, great car too bad they're gone now.

Sweet set up Jonathan. Thirty tractors!?! I'd say you're definitely a good candidate for the Simplicity-A/C poster person for addictions of the year. dOd I could only wish to be so fortunate.

Very neat set-up and very handy to see what you have, BUT, I'm not sure it's moral to put these ole tractors on " The Shelf".:D

Thanks! Sorry I don't have any more pis of the hornet:I and to keep them on the shelf I put them in gear for now I might have to cut some blocks here soon8).