[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-10-20-08harvest 008.jpg[/img]
My brothers kids having fun!
[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-10-20-08harvest 005.jpg[/img]
Here are some pictures of my soybean harvest
[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-10-20-08harvest 012.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-10-20-08harvest 024.jpg[/img]
I think there are four dear in this picture
[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-10-20-08harvest 026.jpg[/img]
Sometime it gets lonely out there at night all by my self but its fun and yes I fixed the burnt out lights.
[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-10-20-08harvest 035.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-10-20-08harvest 058.jpg[/img]
Some pictures of drying corn
[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-1-4-09 011.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-1-4-09 016.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-1-4-09 017.jpg[/img]
And on a rainy day me and my brother belted up the Sliver king and ground up some corn for the fun of it:D.
[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-1-4-09 020.jpg[/img]

Very nice pictures of the work your doing. I like the pics of the family getting involved also. Is that a N7 Gleaner?

Nice pics. Makes me miss the old farming days. My wife was once a 'corn widow'. Spent many a night out there going back and forth, back and forth, back and forth! Is that corn dryer a Gilmore Tatge?

Good to see the pics in the middle of winter. I'm sure you had no time to post them when taken. Glad your four deer are brown, not green.

Thanks for the pictures. Good to see the 'heart land' being productive. Love them two 'country kids' having good clean creative simple fun. THAT is what makes farming the 'good life'.

My dad had a Silverking when I was a youngster. Roadgear was a hoot! Seems he always had trouble with the front tricycle steering. Ended up selling it just before the '78 Blizzard. Dang. Rick

Jonnysac, Looks like you are into serious farming and a good way of life. ^ Be careful around that flat belt drive. My Dad's father was killed by a flat belt driving a saw mill. :(

Thanks for the pixs. Our last half of soybean harvest was a lot different. We received a lot of rain. Most fields still have ruts from end to end. Got stuck 3 times with the 2188 with straddle duals. Put the tracks on 1680 and no problems after that. I always forgot the camera in the pickup. What I heard a local backhoe operator was out 5 times to dig combines out of the mud. Around $500 a time. Lots of corn left around here being the moisture was still 25+ and guys are still combining even in this cold weather. They also use a snowblower to clear the snow from the headlands to get the trucks in the field. On a clear day you can see the clouds of steam from the driers for miles away. The corn yields are good but pretty costly getting it in the bin.