Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

E-scoop Finished

Roy

Finally got all the parts painted and reassembled the E-scoop.

Cannot see them in the pictures but I also welded wear pads on the dozer blade feet and repaired a broken weld on the blade part of the hitch. Finally getting to where I can make a decent looking weld. Now onward to the next project; whatever it may be. :)

Now that's what I call 'lookin' good". Must be shameing me into taking the rt hand lift back off just too paint it.;) Mighty fine job Roy, keep it up

Looks Great Roy! You made that from Aluminum Diamond Plate didn't you? Trying to use my less than perfect memory to remember here.

Roy didn't make this for his use. He made it cause he was feeling guilty about making OWHN use the wheel barrow.B):O;):D

Nice project there Roy, it turned out real nice, now lets see it in action! I agree with you on that one to, Dave!

Gannon/Zippo, Material used is steel tread plate. Basic thickness is 1/8" between the raised diamond pattern. Thicker would have been better but the tread plate was free. :) Fast Paul, Don't worry about me making anyone look bad. I'm slower and less talented than many of our members including you. Tom, Fear not, it will be used come spring and summer. Maybe even this winter if we get significant snow. Matt, Hope to make it to SF. Marty, Someone told me they never accepted guilt for "shaming" someone into doing something. Having said this, paint your RH lift lever. :D Dave, Not my fault if OWHN would rather use the wheelbarrow than drive a tractor. Something to do with feminine logic. Patrick, Will try to remember to get some action shots when the time comes. Thanks all,

Nice job there Roy!dOd Nice touch with the decal, makes it look factory. I think I need to build one, let's see that puts my project backlog to about twenty years out.B) That is IF I pick up the pace!

Real nice work there Roy. I think that would be good for leaf clean-up, rake it into the bucket and go dump. It will be good if it don't get used till spring, gives the paint time to harden. I did picture the top pivot area a little different.
quote:
Originally posted by B-16_IC
Nice job there Roy!dOd Nice touch with the decal, makes it look factory. I think I need to build one, let's see that puts my project backlog to about twenty years out.B) That is IF I pick up the pace!
Sounds like my project list time table. Mine is short but seems to keep getting superseded by home repair projects:( and the "Honey do list".