Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Wanted pulley for B-210 Driveshaft Hydraulic lift

Looking for help or info on finding the front pulley that goes on the driveshaft just off the engine in place of the coupling when adding a hydraulic power lift assy. The Simplicity part number is 157231 "drive pulley" but I do not think it's available. Does anyone have one used or a NOS one sitting around ? I just picked up a Hyd.power lift but this was missing. Thanks for any help or suggestions.

My 3212v has the pulley, but no powerlift. The Simplicity part# is 164282 for the 3212v. Might be the one you need? My E-mail is not working. Ryan

BrownA, when I was deeply into myb112 which has the pulley"no its not for sale, some sort of pump WILL get hooked to it", I was comparing drive saft with one that come with it in parts of a B10 or big 10 becouse mine was shot and mikey moused, there quit different. you may need more than just the pulley. MPH