Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Almost there

KSever

AAHH Erik, I was thinking I would get the Broadmoor with the snowblower out but I really didn't want to do that without a cab and get snow all over me, then thought maybe the broom finally just decided I'd just let it melt.;) I didn't really want to overwork myself.

I have more snow than that in the rug in the garage. You can have some of my snow I blew the snow on Saturday ,Sunday and today.I will be out tomorrow again. But it is above zero for the next couple of days.Are you sure you want to live where there is no snow or cold? Bob

While there may not have been much snow there was plently of cold in Eastern, MO. Last week the windchills were around 15 to 20 below, if there had been snow on the ground it would have been even colder.

Wouldn't mind seeing grass about now, we have 4 feet of snow and last week it was -49 degrees with the wind, it is supposed to close to 30 tomorrow.

I have about 16" on the ground it just doesn't want to give us a break. Just starts to disappear and we get more this is my 600' plus driveway what a mess

quote:
Originally posted by KSever
Almost had to break out the big tools today for all this snow B)
[img]/club2/attach/KSever/100_0660.JPG[/img]

You didn't scrape 'summpin' off the freezer and sprinkle it on the ground by chance, did you.?8D8D8D

I shook that much out of my goatee!! It's been in the single digits at night and into the upper teens low twenties. Tomorrow and Friday it's supposed to reach 40. Then another couple of cole fronts are moving in with snow.