Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sunny day pics of the snow team+added nite pics

sunrunner

Nice pair! What's that green machine in there? Don't have anything bad to say about them. When my Snowaway quit last year, I borrowed my son's. It is also green, but not self-propelled. I was really amazed at how well that little thing worked! The way it's designed, it actually pulls you along. I have to admit, it blows circles around the Snowaway. I feel like such a traitor!

The GREEN thing is a Craftsman...it was a back-up when I only had (one) tractor, I don't have that problem anymore:D. It works fine - The only flaw is the plastic shoot and a gravel driveway don't mix sometimes. The cab has no tags anywhere that I can find...The PO said it was bought at a Simplicity dealer for his dad's tractor and he just modified the mounts to fit his 6200.

Insanesm00 prices for FDT's here in New England......plus I think we throw things away more than put'em behind the shed0:) Next in line is finding a 9020 or 720666

The cab is from [url]http://www.originalcab.com/products_htc.htm[/url], with windshield glass and windshield wiper upgrades:D:D All still available and more

Very nice team Chris. Is there something you like about the 6000 series or is it just a coincidence that you have 2 or 3. I think they are nice tractors myself.

As the saying goes: You end up with a tractor for every attachment.^ Guess I found the 6200's first - I am sure if I found any other from a B series to a Powermax, I would have found everything and anything to do with them at some point - They seem to fit my needs just fine and have been lucky enough to find the attachments I want. Middle of the line(size wise) tractor for a medium size property;)

and there are a lot of attachments